Fairway Ford is a BBB Accredited Business since 1983
The Better Business Bureau has determined that Fairway Ford Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
Fairway Ford Inc affirms that it meets and will abide by the following standards of BBB Accreditation:
- Build Trust
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise Honestly
- Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth
- Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
- Honor Promises
- Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive
- Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy
- Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
We are proud of our A+ Rating with the BBB and strive to meet and exceed these standards every day.
BBB Accreditation Process
Not every business is eligible for BBB Accreditation. Businesses must meet, commit to and maintain the BBB Code of Business Practices (Accreditation Standards) in order to be eligible for and maintain BBB Accreditation. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.